BST Safety Glasses
These metal detectable & x-ray visible safety glasses are designed specifically for use in the food industry, where minimising the risk of foreign body contamination is of the highest priority.
These metal detectable & x-ray visible safety glasses are designed specifically for use in the food industry, where minimising the risk of foreign body contamination is of the highest priority. The BST Safety Glasses are manufactured using our XDETECT Food Grade ABS which is optimised for metal and x-ray detection in the food and pharmaceutical industries.
The glasses feature adjustable arms, once set to your size it's advisable to leave at the set size. They are manufactured with small holes in the temples (the long arms that rest on your ears) so that they can flex outwards, the glasses can then adjust to the shape of the head and this helps the glasses stay in place and makes them easier to wear for many people.
One pair of glasses per user is also recommended, we don't advise sharing PPE items.
• Detectable by in-line metal detection systems & x-ray inspection systems
• Compliant with EN 166:2001
• Can be used as part of HACCP and BRC procedures
• Give protection against high speed particles
• Reduces the risks associated with eye hazards
• Feature adjustable arms
• Displays due diligence in the prevention of foreign body contamination
|Delivery||Standard 2-3 Working Days|
You must Log in to view technical downloads