Job Vacancy - Business Information Co-ordinator
BST Detectable Products
Location: Doncaster, DN9 3GN
Salary: £18,000 p.a. + Benefits
Hours: 40 hrs per week (9am - 5pm, Mon - Fri)
Established in 1985, we are a leading innovator and supplier of a wide range of detectable products, materials and associated equipment for the food and pharmaceutical industries. We specialise in metal detectable, x-ray visible, shatter resistant and antibacterial food safe products to help in the fight against foreign body contamination.
A unique opportunity to join a fast growing company with quality of service at it’s core. The main purpose of the role is to ensure accurate and up-to-date product and quality management information is made available to both internal and external customers as required. You will need to possess excellent communication skills, advanced knowledge of MS Excel, a keen eye for detail and an understanding of the importance of Quality Management Systems. The role is office based and contributes to the high quality customer service we offer our clients, supporting and encouraging business growth. Benefits include free parking, company pension scheme, friendly working environment and career progression opportunities.
- To ensure product information and pricing is accurate and up to date.
- To create bespoke reports using the Company’s CRM system and Sage 50 Reports Designer to internal customer requirements.
- Review and maintain product pricelists for use by both internal and external customers.
- Manage the ISO 9001 QMS documentation and produce monthly non-conformity reports.
- Document and amend approved procedures under the guidance of the Systems Manager.
- Self-motivation, will to succeed, drive, and enthusiasm.
- Honest and reliable.
- Ability to work under pressure, handle a substantial flow of information and prioritise time accordingly to meet set deadlines.
- Flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as the role develops.
Skills and Experience:
- Good communication skills.
- Strong data manipulation and reporting skills.
- Excellent organisational, numeracy and computer skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- The ability to write clear and accurate procedural documentation.
- Ability to adapt and learn bespoke computer systems quickly and efficiently.
- Working knowledge of Sage 50 Reports Designer and/or ISO 9001 would be an advantage.
Degree: Any related
If you meet the requirements and feel that this role is right for you then please apply today by emailing email@example.com