LPS Belt Dressing Spray
LPS® Belt Dressing is formulated to extend belt life, prevent belt slippage,and resist water wash out. The aerosol can features DETEX™ metal & x-ray detectable plastic components.
LPS® Belt Dressing is formulated to extend belt life, prevent belt slippage,and resist water wash out. Belt Dressing Spray is a degreaser designed for removing heavy residues from metal and other hard surfaces where reduced flammability, toxicity and environmental impact are concerns. The aerosol can features DETEX™ metal & x-ray detectable plastic components.
Features & Benefits:
• Prevents belt slippage on flat, round, and V-belts
• Water resistant
• Extends belt life and pulley bearing life
• Provides excellent lubricity
• Does not contain chlorinated solvents that deteriorate drive belts
• May be used in wet / outdoor conditions
• Metal & x-ray detectable plastic components
• Unique spray direction indicator to ensure that the can is emptied
• Fine jet technology for accurate spraying
• Appliance drive Belts
• Flat Belts
• Polishing Belts
• Round Belts
• Sanding Belts
• Toothed Belts
Specifications & Approvals:
Meets FDA Regulation 21 C.F.R. 178.3570 for incidental food contact
NSF® Certified: H1 Registration # 134508
Acceptable for use in Canadian food processing establishments
Aerosol Size: 445ml
Please Note: Shipping restrictions apply to this range of products. For more information call our sales team on 0845 6430950.
LPS® products supplied by BST Detectable Products feature dual detectable actuators and caps that can be detected by correctly calibrated metal detection and x-ray inspection systems. With caps and actuators likely items to stray into machinery, these detectable properties are an excellent example of showing all due diligence in the prevention of foreign body contamination.
|Food Contact||NSF® Certified: H1|
|Delivery||2 - 3 Working Days|