LPS Foodlube Penetrating Oil Spray
LPS® FOODLUBE Penetrating Oil is a fully synthetic, fast acting, penetrant which also lubricates, displaces water, and protects against corrosion.
LPS® FOODLUBE Penetrating Oil is a fully synthetic, fast acting, penetrant which also lubricates, displaces water, and protects against corrosion. This lubricant spray is designed to displace moisture from mechanical and electrical equipment and provide a light-duty lubrication in food processing applications. The aerosol can features DETEX™ metal & x-ray detectable plastic components.
Features & Benefits:
• Provides excellent penetration of rust, scale, grease, and general dirt and grime
• Leaves a protective film which provides short term corrosion protection
• PTFE fortified for increased lubricity
• Fast acting formula provides quick effective release of seized and corroded threaded fasteners
• Metal & x-ray detectable plastic components
• Unique spray direction indicator to ensure that the can is emptied
• Fine jet technology for accurate spraying
• Corroded Fasteners
• Equipment Disassembly
• Plumbing Fixtures
Specifications & Approvals:
Meets FDA Regulation 21 C.F.R. 178.3570 for incidental food contact
NSF® Certified: H1 Registration # 147493
Aerosol Size: 357ml
Please Note: Shipping restrictions apply to this range of products. For more information call our sales team on 0845 6430950.
LPS® products supplied by BST Detectable Products feature dual detectable actuators and caps that can be detected by correctly calibrated metal detection and x-ray inspection systems. With caps and actuators likely items to stray into machinery, these detectable properties are an excellent example of showing all due diligence in the prevention of foreign body contamination.
|Food Contact||NSF® Certified: H1|
|Delivery||Standard 2-3 Working Days|