LPS Heavy Duty Silicone Lubricant Spray
LPS® Heavy-Duty Silicone Lubricant is a unique water-based formulation that contains a high percentage of silicone for better and longer lubrication.
LPS® Heavy-Duty Silicone Lubricant is a unique water-based formulation that contains a high percentage of silicone for better and longer lubrication. This is an industrial lubricant designed to reduce mechanical wear and to extend equipment life of machinery where rubber and plastics are involved and where silicone can be tolerated. The aerosol can features DETEX™ metal & x-ray detectable plastic components.
Features & Benefits:
• Water-based, silicone rich formula that lubricates and protects rubber,
plastic and metal parts
• Does not contain chlorinated solvents
• Provides excellent lubricity
• Ideal for surfaces like elastomers and plastics where petroleum based
lubricants are unsuitable
• Eliminates sticking, binding & squeaking
• Forms a clear, dry film upon extended drying
• Colourless, oderless and non-toxic
• Safe om most surfaces
• Metal & x-ray detectable plastic components
• Unique spray direction indicator to ensure that the can is emptied
• Fine jet technology for accurate spraying
• Window Channels
• Guard Rails
• Moving Plastic Parts
• Plastic Gears
• Rubber Brushings
• Rubber Mountings
Specifications & Approvals:
Meets FDA Regulation 21 C.F.R. 178.3570 for incidental food contact
NSF® Certified: H1 Registration # 059820
Acceptable for use in Canadian food processing establishments
Aerosol Size: 439ml
Please Note: Shipping restrictions apply to this range of products. For more information call our sales team on 0845 6430950.
LPS® products supplied by BST Detectable Products feature dual detectable actuators and caps that can be detected by correctly calibrated metal detection and x-ray inspection systems. With caps and actuators likely items to stray into machinery, these detectable properties are an excellent example of showing all due diligence in the prevention of foreign body contamination.
|Food Contact||NSF® Certified: H1|
|Delivery||Standard 2-3 Working Days|