LPS K2 Electronic Cleaner
LPS® K2 Electronic Cleaner is a non-chlorinated, plastic safe cleaner that is engineered to rapidly clean and restore electronic components.
LPS® K2 Electronic Cleaner is a non-chlorinated, plastic safe cleaner that is engineered to rapidly clean and restore electronic components. This spray cleaner is designed to remove dirt, moisture, dust, flux or oxides from the internal components of electronic or precision equipment such as circuit boards. The aerosol can features DETEX™ metal & x-ray detectable plastic components.
Features & Benefits:
• Removes dirt, moisture, and oxides from electronic equipment
• Plastic safe and ideal for cleaning delicate precision mechanisms
• Rapidly evaporates, leaving no residue
• Safe for use in all plant areas when food is not being processed
• Ideal for use on off-line electronic components
• Metal & x-ray detectable plastic components
• Unique spray direction indicator to ensure that the can is emptied
• Fine jet technology for accurate spraying
• Digital Equipment
• Office Equipment
• Printed Circuits
Specifications & Approvals:
NSF® Registered K2 # 146516
Aerosol Size: 416ml
Please Note: Shipping restrictions apply to this range of products. For more information call our sales team on 0845 6430950.
LPS® products supplied by BST Detectable Products feature dual detectable actuators and caps that can be detected by correctly calibrated metal detection and x-ray inspection systems. With caps and actuators likely items to stray into machinery, these detectable properties are an excellent example of showing all due diligence in the prevention of foreign body contamination.
|NSF® Registered K2
|2 - 3 Working Days
|Country of Manufacture