LPS Foodlube Sugar Dissolving Fluid
LPS® FOODLUBE Sugar Dissolving Fluid is a food grade lubricating release agent that rapidly dissolves and removes sugars from application surfaces to ensure components remain fully operational.
LPS® FOODLUBE Sugar Dissolving Fluid is a food grade lubricating release agent that rapidly dissolves and removes sugars from application surfaces to ensure components remain fully operational. It leaves a light, durable film on the surface to protect against corrosion and resist further sugar build up.
FOODLUBE Sugar Dissolving Fluid is NSF® H1 registered for incidental contact with food making it ideal for use in food and beverage industries with stringent hygene standards. The aerosol can features DETEX™ metal & x-ray detectable plastic components.
Features & Benefits:
• Rapidly dissolves and removes sugars and fondants from applications commonly found in
food and beverage facilities
• Leaves a light, durable lubricating film on the surface to prevent new accumulations of sugar
• Provides short term corrosion protection on exposed metal surfaces
• FOODLUBE Sugar Dissolving Fluid offers a wide temperature resistance of +5°C to +95°C
• Metal & x-ray detectable plastic components
• Unique spray direction indicator to ensure that the can is emptied
• Fine jet technology for accurate spraying
• Animal feed sugar residue
• Chains on flow wrapping
• Cutters or Baldes
• Sugar build-up in fasteners
• Sugar packaging lines
• Sugar processing lines
• Weighing plates
Specifications & Approvals:
FOODLUBE Sugar Dissolving Fluid is manufactured from only FDA listed ingredients:
FDA Group 21 CFR 178.3570
NSF® H1 Registration # 147495
Aerosol Size: 427ml
Please Note: Shipping restrictions apply to this range of products. For more information call our sales team on 0845 6430950.
LPS® products supplied by BST Detectable Products feature dual detectable actuators and caps that can be detected by correctly calibrated metal detection and x-ray inspection systems. With caps and actuators likely items to stray into machinery, these detectable properties are an excellent example of showing all due diligence in the prevention of foreign body contamination.
|Food Contact||NSF® Certified: H1|
|Delivery||2 - 3 Working Days|