JOB VACANCY – Business Development Executive – Distributor network
Salary: £26,000 (dependant on experience) + Benefits, Bonus Scheme
The Company – BST Detectable Products
Established in 1985, we are a leading innovator and supplier of a wide range of detectable products, materials and associated equipment for the food and pharmaceutical industries. We specialise in metal detectable, x-ray visible, shatter resistant and antibacterial food safe products to help in the fight against foreign body contamination.
Many of our best selling products are of our own design and are produced locally using our own injection moulds / tools. We also distribute detectable products on behalf of other companies that are specialists in specific areas, such as PPE, safety knives and food grade lubrication to offer a ‘one stop shop’ for all our customer needs.
Our core strength is our unrivalled commitment to high product quality and great customer service. As a small and family owned company, we pride ourselves on honesty, sustainability and excellence in everything we do.
As part of our strategic growth development programme, we are looking to employ a Business Development Executive to maintain & grow our distribution network. The position will be based at our Doncaster office; however, the candidate should be comfortable with regular travel. The role will require you to represent BST Detectable Products at various exhibitions, conferences, and face to face client meetings (including overseas).
This position provides an excellent opportunity for a confident, dedicated, commercially aware individual looking to advance their career in a fast-growing organisation.
- Build and manage BST Detectable Products’ distribution network.
- Responsible for meeting revenue targets for owned accounts set by senior management.
- Develop relationships with current & prospective clients whilst demonstrating our company values.
- Discover new business opportunities with current & new clients.
- Create proposals, oversee orders and deliveries associated with their owned accounts.
- Demonstrate and present company products and services in a professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Record business opportunities, customer information & sales activity on the company CRM system.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to self-motivate to maximise every opportunity. They will build strong relationships with customers & colleagues and provide quality customer service. In return we will provide training & support, so you have the tools to grow within the business.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills & competencies for the role:
- Experience in B2B sales, preferably in the food or beverage industry.
- Excellent customer service, presentation, and organisational skills.
- Strong commercial awareness and sound decision making.
- Ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a team.
- Hold a current, clean driving license.
If you are interested in applying for this position please download an application form here. Please send all completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applicants is 31st October