LPS Food Grade Chain Lubricant Spray
LPS® Food Grade Chain Lubricant is a water resistant lubricant designed primarily for the effective lubrication of all types of chains and conveyors operating in food environments.
LPS® Food Grade Chain Lubricant is a water resistant lubricant designed primarily for the effective lubrication of all types of chains and conveyors operating in food environments. The aerosol can features DETEX™ metal & x-ray detectable plastic components.
Features & Benefits:
• Oily, wet film extends chain life
• Resists sling-off and water wash-out
• Low flammability with a high flash point
• Metal & x-ray detectable plastic components
• Unique spray direction indicator to ensure that the can is emptied
• Fine jet technology for accurate spraying
• Excellent for applications involving incidental food contact on food
• Foaming action provides deep penetration and lubrication of chain,
bushings and pins
• Filling Equipment
• Food Service Carts
• Open Drives
• Food Racks
• Sliding Tracks
Specifications & Approvals:
Meets FDA Regulation 21 C.F.R. 178.3570 for incidental food contact
NSF® Certified: H1 Registration # 132899
Acceptable for use in Canadian food processing establishments
Aerosol Size: 430ml
Please Note: Shipping restrictions apply to this range of products. For more information call our sales team on 0845 6430950.
LPS® products supplied by BST Detectable Products feature dual detectable actuators and caps that can be detected by correctly calibrated metal detection and x-ray inspection systems. With caps and actuators likely items to stray into machinery, these detectable properties are an excellent example of showing all due diligence in the prevention of foreign body contamination.
|Food Contact||NSF® Certified: H1|
|Delivery||2 - 3 Working Days|